For specific booking queries, our team of experts will be here to talk to you Monday - Friday 08:00 - 20:00 | Saturday 09:00 - 17:00 | Sunday 10:00 - 16:00 (with the exception of public holidays) on 0843 374 2224 (calls cost 3p per minute plus your telephone company's network access charge).
- What facilities can I expect in an accessible cabin?
- How do I register my disability or medical requirements?
- What assistance is offered to disabled customers?
- What information do I need to know when bringing my wheelchair / scooter on board?
- Can you cater for guests with disabilities?
- Which cabins are suitable for wheelchair and mobility scooter users?
- Can I hire a wheelchair on board?
- How can I book assistance to embark and disembark the ship in Southampton?
- What mobility aids can you provide?
- Can wheelchair users use tender launches to go ashore?
- Can I disembark at every port if I am a full time wheelchair user?
- Can I take a wheelchair or scooter on a shore excursion in the Mediterranean?
- Why do I need to complete a Accessibility and Medical Questionnaire for every cruise?
- Can I charge my scooter in my cabin?
- Do you provide storage for wheelchairs, scooters or mobility aids?